A little about Greg...
Greg’s work as a physical therapist has taken him all across the world. In fact, since graduating with a master’s degree from the University of British Columbia in 2007, he’s traveled to Europe, South America and Asia with a number of clients, including the Canadian wrestling and rugby teams.
His range of clients is just as diverse as his travels. This highly experienced globetrotter has worked closely with Olympic and national-level athletes in almost all sports, including beach volleyball, triathlon, tennis, basketball, gymnastics, skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, soccer, and wrestling—not to mention a number of professionals from the NFL, NHL and MLB.
Ever the dedicated student, Greg began developing his broad base of knowledge even before he’d earned his degree. While in school, he also worked on research in the fields of neurophysiology, biomechanics, motor control, and knowledge translation.
- Master of Physical Therapy, University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics, University of British Columbia
- Graduate Certificate in Manual Therapy - Curtin University
- Certificate in Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS)
- Dynamic Muscular Stabilization (DMS) - level D
- Level 1 Acupuncture - CAFCI
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Applied Kinesiology 100 hour course completion
- Thoracic Ring Approach™
- Currently pursuing certification with the Postural Restoration Institute (PRI)